Nigeriabridalbook is a location-based responsive Web Application that facilitate business between wedding vendors and those planning weddings and other events, resulting in hassle-free occasions. With focus on Nigeria, for now, the above is done through the following three processes.
Find the best wedding professionals/vendors at a price that’s right for you through
1. Explore Vendors and Make Requests on the site
• Within hours of telling us through free SMS from the App what you need, you’ll receive proposals from several local professionals ready to help make your big day a success.
2. Compare Proposals
• You will be guided by the personalized messages, vendors profile, customers reviews, portfolio of work, etc
3. Hire the Right Vendor
• When you are ready, hire the right vendor at price right for you and your budget.
1. Prospective clients visiting the site can send free SMS to vendors or Admin to facilitate response.
2. Personal Product/Service photo gallery for Vendors
3. Vendors have their own individual page setup to market their business.
4. Product/Service Reviews and appraisal from clients help vendors business opportunities.
5. Social media vendor profile broadcast capabilities.
6. Vendors are able to manage their Profile/Account themselves
7. Nigeriabridalbook management team facilitate job winning opportunities
8. The App is responsive in the sense that it’s both a Web App and Mobile App.
9. The App was designed and developed, and is also managed by SoftCode Technologies, a software company that has a proven track record in Website Design and Search Engine Optimisation.
10. The App was built, designed and implemented with the best website practices and with every party involved in mind!
11. Vendors have options on the plan to operate on.
Vendors can register for business participation on any of the two Plans:
1. Handee; Under this Plan, as a Vendor, you are given the opportunity to
• Get a space and participate free of charge
• Let Nigeriabridalbook win jobs and hand over unto you.
• Pay a service charge of 10% of contract sum when Nigeriabridalbook gives you a real job.
• Grow your business
2. Expro; under this plan, as a vendor, you are given the opportunity to
• Get deals directly from prospective clients
• Rent a space on the site for a renewable fee of N10,000 per six months
• Get jobs without service charges
• Grow your business
For the past 5 months Nigeriabridalbook has been on probational operation within the social media bounds, where it has recorded the following feats: 9000 Facebook likes, 13,000 Instagram excited followers and some 2,000 Twitter followers. It have featured more than 500 advert.
Facebook Page: Nigeriabridalbook
Facebook Account: Bridalbook NG
Twitter Handle; NigeriaBridalBook
Date for online launch: Saturday, 22 July 2017
Parent Company; EcheMedia Technologies & Management Systems
Address: Suit 16, Netona Plaza, 17 Elelenwo Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.